Document life cycle
On-premise or hosted as a cloud document storage and processing tool that allows you to significantly reduce your internal computer infrastructure and leave the management of these servers to a trusted data center. Cloud Computing also provides an alternative to onsite document storage and costs of physical storage.
Using advanced OCR, ICR, IDR, adaptive reading, and other technologies to turn documents into machine readable information. It then captures, interprets, and automatically integrates the data content in your scanned images. This significantly reduces the human interaction needed to complete the indexing transactions.
Whether you simply need to extract and access your data, or require a full end-to-end solution, including post-processing of data.
We have a solution for you. With our capture solutions your digital transformation and data management has never been easier or more affordable.
DCM has two easy to use software solutions available to you:
- DigiCapture Management EasyDocs – DCM EasyDocs is our entry level off the shelf Document Management Software
- DigiCapture Management Core – DCM Core is our Complete Data Capturing Solution, the a – z of your business data.
Smart Solutions for Your Business
DigiCapture Management EasyDocs – DCM EasyDocs
This Software solution provides the following functionalities:
- Extracting all data from documents imported into the system, whether the source document comes from a scanner, e-mail of a mobile gallery.
- Capture Key Words from specific documents that in turn extracts the value connected to it. This is then exported to Excel or even your accounting software, for example:
- Invoice number, Claim number, Case number, Waybill number, etc. can be extracted and used as indexes
- This enables you to build up a database of easily searchable information, and the ability to have access to your documents in pdf format in the cloud.
DCM can extract data from any document type, including but not limited to:
- Purchase Orders
- Proof of delivery notes
- Medical records
- HR information
- Legal documents
- Accounting/Financial Information. The list is endless.
Have a look at DCM EasyDocs for an accompanying processing storage solution to CORE
Visit DCM Home for more information